Daily Grind- Monday, 4/10/2017
4am wake up- 6-day streak
- Affirmations 2x through
- 24-hour visualization technique
- 8-min meditation
2 hours of client acquisition and biz dev. Spent 10 minutes answering emails and talking to clients
- Added 5 legacy goals– post will be finalized rather soon
- Scheduled Hootsuite posts for the week.
- Wrote an article for GoalCast
- French practice 30xp on DuoLingo– 83-day streak
- 10 pages of The 48 Laws of Power
- 1-hour business mentorship call
- Weekly accountability call with Nathan
- Walked 3 miles in the AM fasted
Week 4, Day 1 of 4-week cycle
“Get To Know You” Day 4
- 3x10x315# deadlift
- 3x10x85# strict press
- 2x10x165# Front Squat
- 2×10 Chin Ups
- 30:30 sprints at high school turf field. 10 rounds @ 85% intensity
- General: Today was one of those days where you don’t realize how much you got done until you lay it all out. I took a nap when I got home from practice tonight before my final call.The 4am wake up calls have been absolute gold for my daily productivity and peace of mind. Early morning may not be for everyone, but one week into it I am pretty sold.
- Nutrition: Clean. Did a small meal prep today after practice with chicken thighs, red cabbage and broccoli.
- Body: Good. My left knee felt a little wonky during my sprints today, not sure what that’s about.
- Mind: The meditation was unreal. My resting heart rate dropped significantly after only 8 minutes of focusing on my breath.
- Sleep: 7 hours + 1 hour nap