Weekend Flow- Saturday/Sunday- 4/15-4/16/2017
Woke up around 8am on Saturday, stayed up late on
No morning routines
Sunday evening routine complete in about 2.5 hours
- Meal prep Mon-Thurs
- ABCDPD plug and play scheduling for week
- Notecards done for morning routine
Spent 1-hour on Sunday afternoon answering client emails and sending out invoices for next 2 weeks of coaching
Reposted article on Goalcast – got 3k shares
Started reading Right Away and All At Once
French practice 20xp total on DuoLingo– 88 and 88-day streak
- 183xp for the week total
2 30-minute walks
- General: went up to Keene State University to hang out with some old friends and watch lacrosse. Had a great time catching up and spent Easter with the family. Still generally got my work done.
- Nutrition: could’ve been better, was all over the place.
- Body: feeling good. Done with phase 1 of my new training.
- Mind: okay, did not meditate.
- Sleep: good Friday and poor on Saturday