- 1.Daily Grind 4/12/2017
- 2.Daily Grind 4/13/2017
- 3.Daily Grind 4/21/17
- 4.Daily Grind 5/11/17- Website layout, lacrosse, rest day
- 5.Daily Grind 5/31/17- Moved back to Denver, podcast interview, new coaching gig
- 6.Daily Grind 6/1/17- Podcast guest spot, backend of website, coaching kids
Daily Grind for Wednesday, 5/31/17
7:00am wake up
1 client call
Shadowed a class at my new training facility- CrossFit Stapleton
Podcast interview with Matt Pendola of pendolatraining.com
Reached out to 5 potential podcast interviewees for season 2
- French practice 10xp on DuoLingo– 130-day streak
- 10 pages of The 48 Laws of Power
3 rounds, 30:30 conditioning
- KB Bench Press
- Goblet Squat
- Chin ups
- Bent KB Rows
- RFE Split Squat R
- RFE Split Squat L
Did not measure reps today as I’m sore and just wanted to move.
- General: What a crazy couple of weeks. I drove 2150 miles from MA to CO with many of my belongings and am finally getting settled back into life here. Had a fantastic podcast call today that got me amped up for the new season of the show and a new focus.
- Nutrition: Great
- Body: My biceps are jacked up from doing “Murph” on Monday for Memorial Day. Other than that, pretty good. Felt surprisingly strong in the gym today.
- Mind: Great.
- Sleep: 7.5 hours