Each month, I post a detailed review of the progress I have made in that particular month towards my 2016 goals.
For a quick recap and easy navigation of my April 2016 Goals Report, see the Wins/Losses/Fixes “cheat sheet” below. The italicized letter/number code next to each item is the 2016 goal that this action is most closely aligned to. (example: (ob5) = Goal #5 in the “Online Business” section of my goals)
- Beating the number of podcast downloads from the month of April with 1 less podcast released. (ob5)
- Put finishing touches on Three Six Thrive’s new interface after rebuilding the website from the ground up. (ob 1-6)
- Took an impromptu weekend trip to San Francisco, CA. (pd1)
- Lack of overall consistency with getting up early for morning routine time (pd4)
- Lack of food preparation and portion sizes resulted in me gaining at least 2lbs this month. (p7)
- Not spending as much time reading or listening to new material as I would’ve liked. (p2)
Fixes For Next Month:
- I hired an accountability coach for my business. Our first meeting is on Friday, 5/6. (ob 1-6)
- Eating more consistently and making sure I have food prepped for 7 days out of the week as opposed to 5. (p1-6)
My “Big 3” Goals For Next Month:
- Cold e-mail 400 people during the month of May (an average of about 13 people per day)
- Finalize my “Goal Sabbatical” (name tentative) product by the end of the month- ready for release.
- The album artwork for my new podcast will exist, and I will have reached out to at least 10 people for interviews.
OVERALL RATING FOR APRIL 2016: 6
Never Miss An Article or Podcast
Subscribe to get the latest from The Coach K Show delivered to your inbox each Monday.