“It’s not you, it’s them. You are enough.”
Caitlin Cardile is a professional actress and comedian. In June 2016, she up and moved her life from New York City to Los Angeles California to pursue her dream of someday being an actress on her own sitcom.
In this episode, Caitlin dives into the perspectives she holds that serve her in taking daily action, the routines and rituals she uses each morning (such as affirmations and journaling) that have helped her advance her career, and her struggles with self-worth and tying identity into her results.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The routines and rituals Caitlin uses every day that allow her to stay consistent.
- Caitlin’s beliefs and convictions about her acting abilities that allow her to take daily action.
- Caitlin’s definitions of failure and success, and how they serve her in pursuing her dream.
- How one might accidentally “outsource” their permission to succeed– and how to prevent this from happening.
- How the field of acting requires you to fail a plethora of times in order to be successful- and the lessons Caitlin has learned as a result.
- How using a coach has allowed Caitlin to have the most successful 2 year period of her acting career.
- How self-worth and identity ties into reaching goals, Caitlin’s struggles in these areas, and how she has turned these into strengths.
Caitlin Cardile has mastered the art of taking daily action towards her goals.
Did her perspectives add value or resonate with you? Let her know.