“It’s not that you’re an unmotivated person. It’s that you’re motivated to slack off.”
Ryan Clarkin is an online business and mindset coach. This episode features his story of dropping out of college to pursue life on his own terms, and how his life has drastically changed since he “burned the boats”. He now is an established entrepreneur, and is the host of the Young and Fearless podcast. Ryan also has a passion for creating motivational videos, which can be found on his YouTube channel.
Ryan’s areas of expertise include mindset tools for fulfillment and happiness, business strategy, and motivation. This episode is packed with tools you can implement right away to start increasing motivation and being happier as you walk through life working towards your goals.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Ryan’s story and what led him to quit school to pursue a business.
- Why your physiology determines your level of happiness.
- The difference between noticing and labeling our thoughts, and why that matters.
- How your brain trains itself to get better at the tasks you do each day.
- The 4 steps of leadership by John Maxwell.
- Tools that you can implement today that will increase motivation so that you can reach your goals.
Mentioned In This Episode:
Ryan Clarkin helps people live a life without limits.
Want to check out Ryan’s work? Here’s how: