“We don’t tell people what we’re going to do until it’s going to happen.”
Nate and Steph Yarbrough, founders of Adventure In A Backpack, quit their 9-5 jobs to pursue something most people only dream of: to live and work out of an RV and travel North America. Now that they are on the road, they’ve also committed to building up an online business to keep their goal sustainable and to inspire others to travel.
Talk about taking bold action towards the life you want to live.
In this episode, you’ll hear the story behind how they made long-term travel possible, the perspectives they adopted that prevented outside opinion from, and how they are doing now that they are 7 months into their journey on the road.
Do you have aspirations of traveling? Even if you don’t, this episode is a great example of how you can learn and apply the perspectives that successful people use to reach their goals- you just have to know what you’re looking for. Let Nate and Steph show you a thing or two about getting started.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The story and decision-making process that led Nate and Steph to travel.
- The concept of “outsourcing” your permission to take action towards your goals, and their perspectives on this important topic.
- The importance of budgeting and taking care of other minor details early on so that achieving your goals becomes possible.
- Free opportunities and activities that most people who travel aren’t aware of.
- Practical steps that you can take today that will allow you to travel, no matter what type of travel you’d like to engage in.
Mentioned in this episode:
Nate and Steph Yarbrough of Adventure In A Backpack are bold action takers.
Did their story inspire you to get started? Let them know.
Instagram– Go like Steph’s pictures! 🙂