Discover what you need to do to be successful.
Enter your e-mail address for a FREE 30-minute call with Coach K to discover what's holding you back from becoming 'that' person who always seems to find success AND receive a step-by-step guide you can follow to reach your fitness, business and relationship goals.
“Great coaches have a high level of emotional intelligence and are okay with being wrong.”
In this episode, you will learn:
- What CrossFit is, and how fitness does not need to change over the course of a lifetime
- Why Pat created Warmup and Workout, a service to help CrossFit affiliate owners
- Why it’s important to simplify the process when achieving a goal
- Why having a great coach is the most important part of developing a strong gym
- What separates a good coach and great coach, and how one might bridge the gap
- The 2 qualities that the best coaches have.
- How emotional intelligence plays a huge role in a coach’s toolbox
Mentioned In This Episode:
Pat Barber is on a mission to build better coaches, gyms, and people.
Want to check out his work? Here’s how: