“A lot of clients think they know what I want to hear, but my perception of their goal is different than theirs.”
Kyle Dobbs is a personal trainer in New York City that has logged over 25,000 hours in 1:1 training sessions with general population clients. He has made it a mission to offer people a fresh perspective on what it takes for a person to successfully turn fitness and health into a lifestyle.
Topics discussed in this episode include the 80/20 principle, empathizing with clients and other people, properly segmenting an hour long training session, and building a relationship with clients.
This episode features a myriad of useful tips, insights, and perspectives that will help you reach your fitness goals or inspire others to do the same.
Discover what you need to do to be successful.
Enter your e-mail address for a FREE 30-minute call with Coach K to discover what's holding you back from becoming 'that' person who always seems to find success AND receive a step-by-step guide you can follow to reach your fitness, business and relationship goals.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Ideas and tools that Kyle has learned after 25,000+ hours of 1-on-1 personal training sessions.
- How and why many people struggle to continue going to the gym after they start
- Tips for implementing change, creating routine, and getting results in the gym
- How empathy plays an important role in leadership, coaching, and reaching goals
- Tips you can use if you’ve personally struggled to stay consistent with the gym
- What the 80/20 rule is, and how implementing the protocol can help keep you consistent