“Take the quotables and turn them into actionables.” – Heather Gray
Podcast Episode Available On:
Heather Gray runs her own coaching business over at choosetohaveitall.com. She works as a mindset coach to help people “uplevel” their personal and professional lives.
Upleveling is a term used to describe how one elevates themselves to a new level of success in a chosen endeavor- think promotions, upgrades, etc. In this conversation, you’ll hear how Heather guides someone through many of the hangups one faces as they try to upgrade their circumstances: imposter syndrome and shiny object syndrome, for starters.
At it’s root, this is a high-powered philosophical jam session between two coaches. It’s packed with actionable advice and ripe with takeaways that you can begin implementing into your personal or professional life.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What imposter syndrome is and how to cure it as you work towards your goals
- What “shiny object” syndrome is, and how to make sure it won’t interfere with your progress
- Heather’s personal journey that led her to the work she does now
- How to uplevel your personal and professional life
- 3 specific action steps you can take for getting started with your upleveling
Mentioned in this episode:
Where can you find Heather?