“Life isn’t about finding yourself. It’s about creating yourself.”
Yuliya Chernykhovskaya is a business coach and strategist for health and wellness coaches. She works firsthand with entrepreneurs to show them the strategies, tools and techniques they can use to own their story and empower others to reach their health and fitness goals.
At age 20, Yuliya was told by a doctor that her asthma was so bad that she would need an oxygen tank by the time she was 30 years old. This experience motivated her to get break habits and change her lifestyle, and eventually, to the decision that she wanted to begin coaching others in the health field. After spending time and money building up her platform and being greeted with crickets after launch, she went on a journey to figure out how she could most effectively make an impact by surrounding herself with people that could resonate and learn from her story.
This episode features perspectives on topics that will impact the budding entrepreneur, the motivated coach, and the trainee who struggles to get in the gym or to eat well. Yuliya also tackles topics directly related to living a healthy life and how one can most easily define what health and fitness should look like for them.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Yuliya’s story and what led her to become a business strategist for health and wellness coaches.
- The concept of “owning your story” and making an impact on others.
- Yuliya’s definiton of health, success, and failure (and how you can apply these to make breakthroughs).
- Practical tips and strategies you can implement today to help you reach fitness goals.
- Tips for making regular exercise and a healthy diet feasible for you.
- How a coach can help you push past road blocks to reach goals.
Mentioned In This Episode:
Yuliya Chernykhovskaya empowers others to reach their health goals and live life authentically.
Did her story resonate with you or add value? Let her know.