“The Coach K Show is a series of interviews with individuals that have mastered the art of taking daily action towards their goals. The goal of the show is to uncover the fundamental perspectives, beliefs, strategies and tools that listeners can implement to be successful on the path to their own goals.”
The Coach K Show Interview Sign Up How-To/FAQ
Preparing for your interview
- Please provide Skype Account and/or phone number to call when you sign up for your slot.
- If possible, please also reply to the initial email you received with the same Skype/phone call details
- Interview questions will be sent to you at least 24 hours in advance. If you have any special instructions in regards to how you'd like to receive these questions, or any questions you'd like us to consider including in the show, please include them in your submission or reply email.
- If you come across a question you aren’t sure of or aren’t interested in answering, please let us know via email ASAP.
- We are HAPPY to promote your brand, business or story. We would not have contacted you if we didn’t believe you or the brand(s) you represent would not add tremendous value to listeners of the show. That being said, if there are particular items, accomplishments or themes you or your team would like The Coach K Show to promote, please provide those details in a reply email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Possibilities include:
- Your business or personal brand.
- A particular product you'd like us to promote: book, service, workshop, web/digital products, etc.
- Highlights or parts of your story/journey on the path to your goals that you believe add maximum value and/or showcase you as you'd like to be featured.
- All calls are listed as 30 minute time slots. If we expect a call to go over 30 minutes (i.e. a member of our team reached out with a longer, specified time slot in mind), we will book out the remaining time. Please reserve only 1 30-minute call on the signup sheet.
- 99% of the time we will do our very best to honor your time and stick to a 30-minute call. If you have time concerns of any type, please let us know how we can accommodate you best.
The Coach K Show is located in Denver, CO and operates in Mountain Standard Time (MST). We have interviewed people from all over the world and will do our best to meet your time constraints. Typically, we try to get interviews recorded within ten days of initial contact.
- If your call is via Skype, Coach K will send you a message via Skype messenger or Facebook chat between 3-5 minutes prior to your scheduled start to make sure you are ready. Please don’t hesitate to ask clarifying questions at this time.
- If you’ve scheduled a phone call, Coach K will call you right at your scheduled start time.
- After the line is live, it will take approximately 30 seconds for phone calls to connect to the recording device. Please be patient while we set up the line and make sure everything is working.
|Remember that the goal of The Coach K Show is to tease out the perspectives and strategies that you use (or have used) to achieve your goals.
- We’re happy to promote you, your brand, your products, and/or your social media tags. Coach K will ask where people can find you or get in touch with you at the end of your interview. We’re also happy to list your tags into the associated blog posts for your episode, so please send them to us via email.
- If you have a preference as to the picture we’ll use for social media on our end, please also attach it to the email containing your social media plugs. Otherwise, a member of the team will select a head/action shot of you off your existing social media.
NOTE: please refrain from promoting any products or social media tags that might discriminate or represent The Coach K Show in a negative fashion. We reserve the right to make any and all final decisions as to whether your content is aligned to the values of this podcast.
After your interview
- Someone from our team will reach out to you to with the scheduled date that your episode will air on.
- We schedule our content month-by-month. Depending on the number of episodes in the queue, it could be a number of weeks before your episode airs. Once we know, you will! Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.
- You will also receive the episode number that will be associated with the blog post that houses your episode at www.thecoachkshow.com.
- Every episode follows the same permalink structure: www.thecoachkshow.com/ep[yourepisodenumber]
- Example: www.thecoachkshow.com/ep1
- Let our team know if you have any questions or concerns after we’ve finished recording.