Each month, I post a detailed review of the progress I have made in that particular month towards my 2016 goals.
For a quick recap and easy navigation of my March 2016 Goals Report, see the Wins/Losses/Fixes “cheat sheet” below. The italicized letter/number code next to each item is the 2016 goal that this action is most closely aligned to. (example: (ob5) = Goal #5 in the “Online Business” section of my goals)
- 3x’ing the number of podcast downloads from February. (ob5)
- Completed 4 of the 5 CrossFit Open workouts (p1-p6)
- Concluded my 30-Day Caffeine Free Action Experiment (coming next week) (p8)
- Booked a one-way ticket to London, England in November. (pd1)
- Vacationed in Fort Myers, FL, seeing my childhood team, The Boston Red Sox in spring training and got in some deep sea fishing to boot! 🙂 (pd1)
- Lack of overall consistency with getting up early for morning routine time (pd4)
- Lack of food preparation and portion sizes resulted in me gaining at least 2lbs this month. (p7)
- Not spending as much time reading or listening to new material as I would’ve liked. (p2)
Fixes For Next Month:
- Created a Content Schedule Release for Three Six Thrive. With the new blog, this will help me keep track of the deadlines and timelines I have to get certain pieces of work done. I will do a write-up on how this is going in the future. (ob 1-6)
- Counting macros as part of 90 day body composition change. (p7)
- Creating an accountability system to log morning routines during the month of April. (pd4)
- Building more time into my evening ritual to read. (p2)
OVERALL RATING FOR MARCH 2016: 8
Never miss an article & get free stuff.
Join 2,414+ people and subscribe to the Monday Morning Newsletter. You'll receive 1 email per week with my latest articles, as well as exclusive deals & freebies.