🎧EP13: Mike Bundrant on NLP & Strategies for Success
“It’s never your fault that you can’t change. But it will always be your responsibility.”
Mike Bundrant is the creator of the iNLP Center and has over 20 years experience using neuro-linguistic programming to help people make a change and reach their goals. His online school, the iNLP Center, is an accredited way for coaches to attain NLP certifications that can strengthen their practice.
This episode covers many components of NLP, including modeling, the “fast phobia” cure, goals and obstacles, the ecology of achievement, patterns of people who struggle and people who are successful, self-sabotage, “rejection attachment”, and common misconceptions about NLP.
Mike also leads Coach K through a 10 minute 1-on-1 coaching session, explaining what he’s doing and why. Coach K uses the example “goal” of wanting to lose 50lbs for this exercise.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) is, and how it can help you achieve your goals.
- How modeling someone else’s results will help you achieve goals faster.
- How swapping your focus from the goal to the obstacle (or vice versa) can help you break through.
- What the “ecology” of success or achievement means.
- How people self-sabotage or fall in love with rejectment, and how to cure that if it plagues you.
- How Mike became known as the guy who could cure phobias in town using NLP.
- Distinctions that will steer you away from the common misconceptions about NLP.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- iNLP Center
- iNLP Center Articles
- Megan Abbott on “The Man Interviews”
- Vinny Shoreman on Crushing Obstacles, Losing Weight and Beating Depression
Mike Bundrant displays mastery of the concepts in NLP and helps coaches and people all over the world strengthen their ability to help people make change.
Did this interview leave you yearning for more? Check out the iNLP Center for more.
Never miss an article & get free stuff.
Join 2,414+ people and subscribe to my newsletter. You'll get 1-2 emails/month with my latest articles, exclusive deals & freebies.