🎧Ep33: The Journey from Overweight To Fit w/ Yuliya Chernykhovskaya
Podcast Episode Available On:
Yuliya Chernykhovskaya has been a guest on The Coach K Show before. In episode 6, Yuliya teaches listeners how to reach their health and wellness goals by owning their story.
This conversation is between two individuals that experienced the journey of going from overweight to fit. Below, you can read more about Yuliya’s story.
At age 20, Yuliya was told by a doctor that her asthma was so bad that she would need an oxygen tank by the time she was 30 years old. This experience motivated her to get break habits and change her lifestyle, and eventually, to the decision that she wanted to begin coaching others in the health field. After spending time and money building up her platform and being greeted with crickets after launch, she went on a journey to figure out how she could most effectively make an impact by surrounding herself with people that could resonate and learn from her story.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The stories of Yuliya and Ben, battling early struggles with health and weight
- How Yuliya’s implementation of starvation diets prevented her from living an effective life
- The “turning point” in both of their stories, and what led them to finally look for a sustainable solution
- Health and wellness tips you can implement right away to start reaching your goals
- How Yuliya and Ben began coaching, and the type of work coaches do to help others achieve their goals
You Might Also Like:
- EP6: Owning Your Story w/ health coachYuliya Chernyhovskaya
- EP24: Connect With And Health Your Body w/ Suncana Selimovic
Yuliya Chernykhovskaya empowers others to reach their fitness and business goals.
Did her story resonate with you or add value? Let her know.
Never miss an article & get free stuff.
Join 2,414+ people and subscribe to the Monday Morning Newsletter. You'll receive 1 email per week with my latest articles, as well as exclusive deals & freebies.