🎧EP34: Squat University w/ Dr. Aaron Horschig
Dr. Aaron Horschig is a physical therapist, strength & conditioning coach, speaker and writer. After graduating with his bachelors in exercise science from Truman State University in 2009, he then went on to receive a doctorate in physical therapy from the University of Missouri in 2012. Aaron now works at Boost Physical Therapy & Sport Performance in Kansas City Missouri.
Aaron has been featured on the Barbell Shrugged podcast and is considered one of the go-to resources in the fitness world for coaching the squat.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why you should be training the squat, and the biomechanics behind the movement
- The benefits of resistance training and how it can increase quality of life for clients
- How sustainability plays a role in achieving goals in the gym or life
- What progressions are, how one should monitor progress, and it’s application in the gym
- Why coaches should “stay in the trenches” when learning, growing, and training new clients
You Might Also Like:
- EP16: How Pat Davidson is Revolutionizing The Fitness Industry
- EP41: On MASS II, Stress & Forming New Habits w/ Dr. Pat Davidson
- EP40: Training Mindset and Improving Performance w/ Matt Pendola
- EP23: Building Better Coaches w/ CrossFit Games Athlete Pat Barber
Connect with Dr. Horschig and Squat University
Never miss an article & get free stuff.
Join 2,414+ people and subscribe to the Monday Morning Newsletter. You'll receive 1 email per week with my latest articles, as well as exclusive deals & freebies.