“Be good on your own first. A relationship will only magnify what’s already there.”
Megan is a board certified coach and the founder of Fruition Coaching LLC, a professional coaching company that helps individuals and organizations quickly transition from where they are to where they want to be. She has personally coached hundreds of people from 13 different countries, working alongside personal development leaders like Tony Robbins.
In 2016, Megan created a product called “The Man Interviews”, where she interviewed anyone from a high school teacher to NBA All-Star Kyle Lowry on the questions that women have for men about creating a fulfilling relationship.
Though her product was specifically built for women- a “Women Interviews” will succeed this product, for what it’s worth- anyone looking to create a deeper human connection will benefit from this episode. Single woman to married man, this episode will teach you how to have a great relationship.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Steps you can take to today to create a fulfilling relationship
- A handful of the secrets from Megan’s product, “The Man Interviews”, that you can implement right away to see results in your relationships
- The #1 and #2 things that Megan suggests break down relationships.
- How to set a goal from the very first step
- How qualities of others and your own values contribute to a healthy relationship
- How vulnerability might be the golden ticket to a fulfilling relationship
- Why “men are hunters”, and how that applies to building a strong relationship
Megan Abbott is a catalyst for change in the lives of many.
Did her perspectives add value or resonate with you? Let her know.