“It’s unfortunate that so many people in life feel like they have to justify what they are doing.”
– Elle Russ
Podcast Episode Available On:
Elle Russ is the author of The Paleo Thyroid Solution and the host of the Primal Blueprint podcast. This episode features an in-depth look on how the Primal diet (some components include eating meat, fruits, vegetables, no grains and no dairy) and lifestyle (components include walking, sprinting, being outside, etc.) can help someone get healthy and lose weight.
Elle is an expert on thyroid health as it pertains to paleolithic and primal nutrition. This is the first time we’ve explicitly covered what you might eat if you want to have the energy to achieve your goals- and because this is also the story of how Elle transformed herself with this lifestyle, it’s a can’t miss episode.
Mentioned In The Episode:
- EP33: The Journey from Fit To Overweight w/ Yuliya Chernykhovskaya
- EP6: Owning Your Story (and Getting Healthy) w/ Yuliya Chernykhovskaya
- Marks Daily Apple
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Elle transformed herself and regained her thyroid health with the Primal lifestyle
- What the Primal lifestyle is, and how you can apply it to your life
- Why you should strive to become a “fat burner” (and how you’re probably a “sugar burner” right now)
- The habits you need to enlist to become a “fat burner”
- The common objections of adopting the Primal lifestyle and how to overcome them
- What balance looks like with the Primal lifestyle, even if you’re busy
Want to connect with Elle or find her book? Here’s how:
Never miss an article & get free stuff.
Join 2,414+ people and subscribe to the Monday Morning Newsletter. You'll receive 1 email per week with my latest articles, as well as exclusive deals & freebies.