Legacy goals are outcomes I’d like to achieve sometime in the next 5-50 years.
- Get a Ph.D. and become a sport psychologist
- Coach with a championship Boston sports franchise
- Coach with Team USA at the summer Olympics
- Be on the coaching staff of a high school sports state championship team
- Build a 6-figure coaching company for sports franchises and businesses
- Build a separate 6-figure business selling a physical product
- Publish a book and get on the NYT bestseller’s book list
- Coach on 6 different continents:
America, Europe, South America, Asia, Africa, and Australia
- Live in Europe or Australia for at least 1 full year
- Travel to 50+ countries (10/50)
- Get married.
- Be able to run a 6:00/mile at the end of 2041
- Buy a house and build a garage gym big enough to train a high school sports team
- Hike to Everest Base Camp, in Patagonia, the Alps, and summit a peak in Africa and Australia.
Never miss an article & get free stuff.
Join 2,414+ people and subscribe to the Monday Morning Newsletter. You'll receive 1 email per week with my latest articles, as well as exclusive deals & freebies.