Guest Blog Posts
Cooking at College periodically publishes guest blog posts from students, aspiring bloggers and writers, athletes, and businesses. We receive thousands, if not tens of thousands, of visitors each month, and our traffic is highly targeted.
Would your writing be a good fit for Cooking at College? The answer is “yes” if:
- You are an expert on a topic in cooking, budgeting, or another college student advice topic.
- You have an original idea you’d like to write about that hasn’t been covered on the blog.
- You’re in college or about to start, and want to help other students.
- You have an established following on at least one social media platform and are interested in cross-promotion. (This only applies if at least one of the above is also true.)
- You’re willing to agree to our guest blog posting policies.
The answer is “no” if:
- You are a business with the sole goal of selling products or accumulating backlinks.
- Your article is poorly written or edited.
- Your writing doesn’t add value or provide a clear takeaway to college students.
Our team is highly selective about who we publish. We turn down dozens of requests each month.
Send your 250-500 word pitch to info [at] andersonmedia.org with the “Cooking at College” in the subject headline.
Please note: Guest blog posts are typically paid opportunities, unless you’re currently enrolled in college. We are unable to respond to all requests.
Want to interview Ben Kissam on your podcast, YouTube channel, or other platform?
Email info [at] andersonmedia.org.